2021 Online Lacrosse Registration Available Jan 1! Program information can be found here
Registration for 2021 will open in January. Remember to complete your registration early and save!
2021 Boys Field Lacrosse
Girls Field Lacrosse
The following information will help you through this process:
- Age divisions and fees are posted in the Program Information section of the 2020 Registration tab. The online registration system will only offer age-appropriate options. As in the past, fees increase monthly, so sign up early to pay the lowest rates of the year!!
- You are required to upload your child's ID with proof of age (pdf, jpg). We suggest having this available before you begin the process. It's as easy as taking a photo with your smartphone! **If you require both sides of the ID (eg. status card), 2 files will need to be uploaded**
- Accepted forms of ID: Birth Certificate, Passport, Driver’s License, statement of live birth, baptismal certificates, Status card, any government issued ID.
- Accepted payment options include: Credit Card & e-Transfer ([email protected]).
- Volunteers are also required to register in this same manner (eg. coaches, trainers, managers) so keep this in mind when setting up members in your profile. You can add members or additional registrations at any time, doesn't have to be all at once.
- You print your own tax receipt through the registration website, LMLA will not be providing these. You can go in and do this at any time.
Full instructions available here: SportzSoftOnlineRegistrationandMemberPortalGuide.pdf