2022 Online Lacrosse Registration Available NOW! Program information can be found here
Registration for 2022 is now OPEN. Remember to complete your registration early and save!
Before you register, please be aware of the following items:
||There is a $35 non-refundable fee for all registrations. This non-refundable charge is required based on fees that London Minor Lacrosse incurs from the Ontario Lacrosse Association with reach registration.
||London Minor Lacrosse will be following the Ontario Lacrosse Association Vaccination Policy. The Ontario Lacrosse Association (OLA) has updated its COVID-19 Participant Vaccination Policy in alignment with the recent provincial announcement to ease public health measures, and is lifting its requirement for participants to demonstrate proof of vaccination to access programs and services. This update is consistent with the most recent Province of Ontario instruction to provincial sports organizations and helps our sport remain inclusive for all our members.
2022 Lacrosse Registration - NOW OPEN
Box House League | Box Rep | Boys Field Rep | Girls Field Rep | Girls Field House League
The following information will help you through this process:
- Age divisions and fees are posted in the Program Information section of the 2022 Registration tab. The online registration system will only offer age-appropriate options. As in the past, fees increase monthly, so sign up early to pay the lowest rates of the year!!
- You are required to upload your child's ID with proof of age (pdf, jpg). We suggest having this available before you begin the process. It's as easy as taking a photo with your smartphone! **If you require both sides of the ID (eg. status card), 2 files will need to be uploaded**
- Accepted forms of ID: Birth Certificate, Passport, Driver’s License, statement of live birth, baptismal certificates, Status card, any government issued ID.
- Accepted payment options include: Credit Card & e-Transfer ([email protected]).
- Volunteers are also required to register in this same manner (eg. coaches, trainers, managers) so keep this in mind when setting up members in your profile. You can add members or additional registrations at any time, doesn't have to be all at once.
- You print your own tax receipt through the registration website, LMLA will not be providing these. You can go in and do this at any time.
Full instructions available here: SportzSoftOnlineRegistrationandMemberPortalGuide.pdf